Mike Quinn is CEO of Zoona, a mobile payments system in Zambia which was the first technology startup company in Zambia to secure venture capital from international investors.
In this interview, Mike shares his experience and talks about:
- How Zoona empowers micro entrepreneurs and small business owners in Africa
- The art of mixing social and business goals
- What it takes to build to a business in Africa
- The vital importance of having mentors who have relevant experience
- How Mike keeps going when things are tough
- The importance of big hairy ambitious goals: Zoona wants to be a $1-billion company