Fundación Capital is an international social enterprise, a pioneer in inclusive finance innovation helping the poor save, build, accumulate, enhance, invest their assets, insure their families and their endeavors against risk, and chart a permanent path out of poverty.
Fundación Capital is committed to working to end poverty by playing a central role in the drive to achieve full financial inclusion of the poor, and by supporting families in lifting themselves out of extreme poverty. It currently reaches three million people, and aims to reach an additional 10 million families by 2020.
Yves Moury is the Founder, President and Chief Executive Officer of Fundación Capital. Most of his professional career has been focused on poverty reduction, worldwide, as a consultant, entrepreneur and social entrepreneur: He was a 2014 recipient of the Skoll Award for Social Entrepreneurship (Education and Economic Opportunity).
- The financial impact of lack of access to financial services
- How savings support financial inclusion
- Why credit is not a magic bullet to get out of poverty
- The importance of resilience
- Why social entrepreneurs need networks and partners