Sean Mayberry is the CEO of Strong Minds an organisation that provide access to mental health services for impoverished Africans by helping people suffering from major depression return to becoming productive members of their communities.
Previously Sean was the CEO for FXB International (2011-2013) and before that was also the Chief Operating Officer for VisionSpring (2009-2011), a social enterprise which provides affordable eyeglasses to low-income populations.
- Strong Minds innovative approach to improving mental health in Africa
- How Strong Minds aims to grow through viral self replication
- Harsh fundraising lessons
- Strong Minds vision to end the depression epidemic in Africa
- The power of partnerships