Farmland LP acquires conventional farmland and converts it to organic, sustainable farmland, in a structure similar to a private farmland REIT
Jason leads farmland management for Farmland LP, including crop rotation planning, organic certification, sustainability planning, operations management, and working with farmer tenant/partners.
He is a highly-regarded scientist and expert in sustainability who applied his understanding of ecology to become an organic farmer and then the integrated pastured-livestock and crop rotation model used on land managed by Farmland
- Farmland’s approach to sustainability
- The pressures on conventional farming
- How Farmland’s closed-loop system increases efficiency, reduces expenses and is more productive.
- Farmland’s distinct approach to crop rotation
- How financial investors view organic farming