Paul Matteucci is founder of Feeding 10 Billion, a non-profit resource centre for food system entrepreneurs-its mission is to help food and agriculture entrepreneurs build sustainable companies that make an impact, create jobs and generate returns for investors. Paul is also a general partner of U.S. Venture Partners.
- The three “wicked problems” facing the food and agricultural sector
- The importance of a centralised information portal for the food industry
- Why Paul believes in companies with “double sustainability”
- The promise of “precision agriculture”
- Paul’s vision for Feeding 10 Billion