Kate Otto is founder and CEO of Everyday Ambassador, an organisation helping schools and organizations create lasting, positive social change. She is also author of “Everyday Ambassador: Make a Difference by Connecting in a Disconnected World.” Kate is also health consultant and has worked for The World Bank, USAID, and various grassroots organizations. She is currently is a Reynolds Scholar in Social Entrepreneurship, member of the Academy of Achievement, Luce Scholar, and a World Economic Forum Global Shaper.
- What it means to be an “everyday ambassador”
- How to create “person to person change in the world
- How simple things like paying attention to others in our day-to-day lives
- can help change the world
- What young people can do to step up to the next level and contribute to building a better world”