James Perry is Co- Chair and Co-founder of B Lab UK-a UK registered charity, which exists to support a community of UK-based B Corps; he was also instrumental in managing the launch of B Corps in the UK
James is currently Chief Executive of Panahpur, where he has led the transition from a traditional grant making charitable trust into a sustainable social impact investor.
James chaired the UK Mission Alignment Working Group for the UK Advisory Board of the G8 Social Impact Investment Taskforce and has been Deputy Chairman of the Social Stock Exchange.
- What is means to be a B Corporation
- The growth of B Corps in the UK
- Why B Corporations access great talent
- Purpose and B Corporations
- Why investors like B Corporations