Episode 27: Interview with Sophi Tranchell, MD Divine UK
Sophi Tranchell is MD of Divine UK, the Fairtrade chocolate company that is 45% owned by cocoa farmers. Sophi is a Social Enterprise Ambassador, Chair of Fairtrade London, and a London Food Board member. She has led Divine for the past 15 years and has overseen the company’s continuing growth and expansion.
In this interview, Sophi talks about:
- Divine’s ambition to change the way the chocolate market works
- Why you need a great product to succeed
- The importance of passion and persistence
- Divine’s goal to inspire consumers as well as producers
- How Divine builds partnerships