Episode 40: Interview with Pamela Hartigan, Director of the Skoll Centre for Social Entrepreneurship at Saïd Business School, University of Oxford
Pamela is the Director of the Skoll Centre for Social Entrepreneurship at Saïd Business School, University of Oxford.
Pamela’s work at Skoll is focused on advancing social entrepreneurship byleveraging top academic research, developing leadership talent and engaging with social innovators around the world to drive large scale impact on the world’s most pressing problems.
Pamela is also is the founding partner of Volans Ventures an organisation she co-founded in 2008, focused on scaling entrepreneurial solutions to the world’s biggest problems.
In this interview, Pamela talks shares her views on:
- What social entrepreneurship means today
- Why more people are looking at the world through the lens of impact
- The rise and growing success of the B Corporation
- The time frame required for economic development
- The investors that social entrepreneurs need